Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Being pulled along

So I have already failed to post at least one blog per week. At first I felt a bit disappointed in myself, but upon reflection I realized that its because I have let life pull me along, and that is not a bad thing. I have had an adventureous week and I am excited to write posts about each of those adventures.
So my next post will be about the Flea market I had a table at on July 11th, I'll have some pictures to post. At the end of that post I'll let you know about the next one. I will probably post at least twice this week, so for the two people who read my blog, you have something to l0ok forward to. :-)
Every post is better with a picture, but unfortunately I don't have one to post because I am not currently on my computer.

Check back tonight for my Flea market post, have an amazing Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment