Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm back...sort of

It has been a long time since I have posted and I apologize for that. There is a good reason, and that reason is that my computer died on me and is in the process of being fixed. I did a senior session a few weekends back and have been itching to edit the photos and post them but have been unable to. I also have the final post for Mandy + Joe post wedding and the rest of the photos from Melissa's photo shoot. Once I have my computer back I will be full of posts, I promise. :-)

I have also been SUPER busy with wedding planning. Almost all the major aspects have been finalized.  I'm a bit excited, the wedding is only 5 months away.

Hopefully I'll have my computer back in the next few days and I'll be feverishly editing away and hopefully posting by Friday.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment