Saturday, September 12, 2009

Anticipation

So here's what I've been working on lately....








I am really excited for this week. My boyfriend comes into town from Austin, Texas. I haven't seen in him and about a month and half and so I really miss him. We have all sorts of exciting adventures planned and I can't wait to take some cool pictures at all the places we go. As long as neither of us is sick we'll be going to Rehoboth Beach on Monday, A secret location on Wednesday for "The Anniversary Adventure" I have planned for him, and then to Mt. Vernon and Old Town Alexandria on another day. I so excited! Its nice to have a vacation from my day job and what better way to spend it then with the person I love!


I hope everyone has an excellent weekend, and look for these thank you cards on Etsy in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment