Monday, February 15, 2010

secrets, secrets :-)

So for awhile now I have been working on a secret project. I have taken lots of interesting photos for it but cannnot post them until next Monday for fear of compromising the project. It fills me with so much excitement! I am SO bad at keeping excitibg secrets in, it makes me feel like I'm bursting at the seams. I have also been busy playing catch-up, editing photos of Mandy + Joe as well as finishing up Melissa's session. Should be finished with Melissa's by the end of the week, which will be such a relief.

In other news, I got my cast off today! So exciting, but also kinda rough, because I still have a lot of pain and it limits my use of my left arm a lot, almost more than when I had the cast, only because there is no support and nothing stopping me from jerking or twisting my arm in too hard or in the wrong way. Hopefully it'll get better soon. The boyfriend comes on Sunday the 21st and I'd really prefer to not be injured when he's here.

I am not operating under any false illusions, and so I know that you haven't come to my blog soley to read about my terribly unexciting life, thus I shall post a sneak peak from Mandy + Joe's post-wedding session.


Have a great night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. My shoes are SWEET! :)

KatieMac said...

So I'd like to take a guess at what your secret "project" is. I'd like to guess that since Matt arrives Sunday that you will be announcing on Monday that you are engaged. Am I right?

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment