Sunday, February 7, 2010

this is the snow that never ends, it goes on and on my friend...

so it snowed for 2 entire days and is going to snow again on Tuesday. I have to say I actually dont really like snow all that much, but I do like taking photographs of snow and hulling up in the house with a cup of hot tea and a good book or movie when its snowing.

Today I decided to venture out and take some photos. Here's the only one I really liked...



Tomorrow I have to leave work early to head back to the doctor to get my arm checked out again and hopefully get this big blue cast off...


My arm still really hurts, actually just about the same as when thet put the cast on, but I hate having the cast on, 1.) because its really itchy and 2.) because I hate the limitations it creates in my normal everyday activities. But we shall see what is to happen next. I'll update in the next couple of days. Have a great night!

P.S.-The photo of my cast was apparently taken last Tuesday, which leads me to believe the meds the doctor gave me caused some me to do some time travelling, because I don't remember taking it :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful picture of the snow. I like it alot!

Post a Comment