Saturday, February 6, 2010

A good excuse

I know it has been quite some time since my last post, but I promise it is not without good reason. That reason is that I have been busy editing photos from my various photo shoots and adventures, and setting up a flickr.

The other really good reason is that I fell shoveling snow and cracked a bone in my elbow and now have a big blue "L"-Shaped cast on left my arm (which happens to be my dominate arm) that makes everything take a lot longer and that makes typing rather difficult. I think more than anything, its just frustrating, because I'm use to the conviences of bending and turning my arm and hand and thus everything in life right now is that much harder. Plus, my arm does hurt a good bit.

But enough of that. Here is proof for you that I have indeed been working on things:
tunnel 1


tunnel 2


melissa

Also check out my flickr. Have a great night and enjoy the snowy-craziness that is maryland this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment