Friday, January 22, 2010

What I've been working on...

This past week I have been working hard on Valentine's day mug cozies and other accessories to put up on my etsy and also trying out some cool new techniques. In doing all of that I created a valentines day card that I'll be putting up for sale on my etsy shortly. I just need to see the test card turns out and then I'll place the order. So here is what the front of card is will look like.



Check back around Wednesday either here on the blog or on my etsy to purchase one.
I should have some more valentine's day items up on my etsy by Monday or so. Keep checking back.

 I will be meeting up with my friend Sarah to go to a Haiti benefit show at IOTA in Arlington tonight so I hope everyone has a great night and a good weekend!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, this is Francie,
I got compliments on the coffee cozie I got from you (beautiful purple with various colored buttons) when I used it earlier this week! :)

Post a Comment