Saturday, January 16, 2010

Photo shoot-Melissa 2010

On Wednesday I got a text message from my good friend from college, Melissa. She asked me if I would be able to do a last minute photo shoot with her so she could have some head shots for an audition she has this Sunday. Well, of course I jumped at the chance. I can't turn down a good challenge, taking and editing photos all in one day. It was a lot of fun and I got some really amazing photographs of Melissa, she is just stunning and amazingly photogenic. Here is a slideshow with the photos I edited for her today. I'll post a full preview next week when I've gotten around to editing more of them. Have a great Saturday, And thanks Melissa!



2 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

YAY! I love them! can't wait to see all of them on here!!

Mario Tellez said...

QUEDÉ ENAMORADO DE ESOS OJOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FELICITACIONES!

Post a Comment