Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010

2010 is officially here, and has been for three days now. The new year always gets me thinking about all my dreams and goals and where I stand in reaching them. I've never been much of a fan of new years resolutions, I just think they are kind of silly and cliche but I find myself reflecting on the year that just past and the year ahead and have decided that maybe I need to start actively pursuing my goals and dreams. Active pursuit requires a plan. I haven't really gotten to that but I have some rough ideas of what I want to accomplish with my existence in the next 365 days. This realization has gotten me a little excited for the new year and so I've decided to say "Welcome 2010!" and all the wonder and challenge and promise you bring. So, while I sit and wait for my boyfriend to call me to let me know he arrived home in Austin safely, I decided to play around in Photoshop. Have a good night and a great 2010!








0 comments:

Post a Comment