Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2- Photo of the day

Today I was able to have coffee with my best friend after work. It was a spur of the moment thing and I am certainly glad for it. It was great to sit and chat and catch up while drinking some coffee. I took some photos while we were there to use for my photo of the day today because it definitely fits the bill for this photo week challenge of being a sneak peak into my life. So, I present to you, my loyal readers (all 2 of you :-) ) my photo of the day, along with 3 other photos from the event. Have a great night!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My face is priceless. LOL. It's actually pretty cute. (That's alot coming from me!)

Love the other photos too. In the first, my blue sweater makes an awesome backdrop.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you can send me a copy of the picture of me. I actually kinda like it now (despite the fact that it's a pic of me) I think I might use it as a profile pic for my blog/flickr.

Kelly said...

I can definitely do that.

Post a Comment