Sunday, January 10, 2010

Family

Today I spent the day with my sister Katie and her family because its my mom's birthday. We went shopping and then to my niece Grace's (my sister Katie's daughter) christmas play that was rescheduled. The play was so good. It was simple and pretty short, maybe 30 minutes but it was really nice and all the kids did an amazing job. Right after the play was over my sister was holding her other daughter hannah and it was such a sweet moment so I told them to look at me and I snapped this shot. You might remember both of them from my photo of the day this past wednesday, originally this fact had deterred me from choosing this photo but it was just too good to pass up.



I've decided that I am really over winter, and that the only reason I thought I liked it was because of the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons. I wish the cold weather would go away because it makes me a bit mopey, I tend to want to curl up in a ball and avoid the world. Not a good thing to do so I'm trying to fight through it and hold out for Spring. Well enough random musing, have a great night and a great Monday tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment