Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The LONG awaited Mandy + Joe Post wedding sneak peak!

So, I know everyone has been waiting, for a very long time to see the rest of the Mandy + Joe post-wedding shoot. It happened back in November and its now Mid-May. But trust me, it will be worth the wait for this last installment. :-) I am almost finished with the entire set, and will most likely be posting the full preview here tomorrow night, but I am just too excited to wait til then, so I thought I would post a little sneak peak.

So enjoy this PDA-licious photo. Mandy and Joe are totally not PDA people, but they pushed thru this inhibition for this session and I think they will be glad for it. So without further ado, I present to you the offical sneak-peak:



Have a great night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I'm blushing so much right now, it's not even funny.

Post a Comment