Sunday, May 30, 2010

"These Days..." Saturday, May 29th, 2010

With the These Days... project I've been trying to document my last days in Maryland, and/or the things I will miss about Maryland once I'm a citizen of Austin. Well, I spent my evening tonight, not just busy but busy with something I will dearly miss once I move. I came home from Babysitting for the last time in Maryland. I babysit on a pretty regular basis for this one family, and let me tell you, they are A-mazing. The parents are so kind, friendly and funny. The 2 children are so well behaved for their ages and are so much fun. We build forts, we play basketball, we put on concerts/performances, we play hide-and-seek in the "dark" house, we play mother-may-I and Red-light-green-light. We have a BLAST. I am really going to miss this family when I move. This evening was special, since it was the last time I'd be babysitting for them, so I decided that I was going to do something special to commemorate this. So, I went to the store and got supplies for make-your-own Ice cream sundaes, AND I also got a package of parachute-men. Let me tell you the evening was a success. We all had a great time. We even watched a movie. So, I brought my camera along so I could get some pictures of our epic sundae making and this is how I have my photo today. I got a lot of cute photos of the kids, but I won't be posting those here tonight. I hope you like my photo.




I know you all must be thinking, "Didn't she just post a picture of ice cream a couple of days ago?" and the answer would be yes. But this ice cream, while it may not be delicious jimmy cone, is way more special. It was a wonderful time with a family I'm going to miss. So attempt to refrain from calling me a fatty, at least until/if I post another ice cream photo. ;-)

Have a great night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment