Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 027 the end is near

Its day 27 in this journey called the Photo Month Challenge, only a few more posts left. I have mixed feelings about the end of this, part of me is relieved that its almost over and the pressure will soon be off, but another part of me will miss the daily frantic searching for something to photograph for the blog. Hopefully, I will take something from this and use it to be a better photographer and a more creative person, and hopefully a better, more consistent blogger. :-) I was a terrible blogger before this challenge, I struggled to post monthly.

Today I decided to try something a little different for my photo of the day. I haven't done any TTV for my photos of the day and I realived thats kind of stupid of me. I love TTV, and have alot of fun looking through the viewfinder of my duaflex II. So, today its TTV all the way! With a little Christmas mixed in, since I'm pretty jazzed its the holiday season. Have a great night!



0 comments:

Post a Comment