Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pre-occupation

So I've been a bit preoccupied lately. Life has once again swept me up and away in a whirlwind of craziness, with things such as deaths in the family, overtime at work, christmas shopping, etc. It has made it rather difficult to blog, I've felt like I didn't have anything interesting to post here, I didn't really have a chance to take any photos before Christmas and I knew that after Christmas, I would have something very nice to post about.
That nice things is my Christmas present, my brand spankin new Nikon D3000 DSLR with an 18-55 mm lens, and also the 50 mm f/1.8 and a few lens filters. The first was a gift from my family and friends the 50 and the filters were gifts to myself. I felt that with how bad the last 2 months have been and how little time I've been able to take for myself, that I should get myself a gift for Christmas this year. It may sound selfish, and maybe it is, but I am lovin' all of my Christmas gifts and I don't feel bad about it.

So obviously I am going to post a picture of the glorious gift I got this year:





I'll post some of the photos I've taken with it tomorrow or the next day. I've taken ALOT of them so maybe I'll make a slide show. Well Happy New Years eve to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment