Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 030

Its day 30 of the Photo Month Challenge and I only have one more day to go. It feels like I've been doing this for longer than 30 days and it feels wierd to think that I won't have to do this on Tuesday. A little bittersweet. I'm proud of myself for actually getting my photo of the day done before dinner though.

If you've followed my blog for awhile you probably know that I really like TTV photography, and that I dabble a bit with it using a duaflex II. I L-O-V-E this camera. I am half tempted to go purchase film for it and go around using it as a normal camera. I love the way this camera looks, how it feels, the mechanics of it, its just such an amaizng thing. In the future I kind of want to collect other vintage cameras as well and display them on a cool bookcase and then just pick them up and use them when I want. This probably seems kind of lame, but that doesn't really bother me. :-) For a few days I've been contemplating doing a portrait of my duaflex but haven't liked any of the test shots I've taken of it. Today I decided to commit and take photos of it until I got one I liked.



runner up:




0 comments:

Post a Comment