Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 006

When I was contemplating this photo challenge business I was worried it would be hard to find time to take a good photo and edit and post it on the blog every day. It was intimidating and I was extremely worried that I wouldn't be able to do it. I hate failure. I hate going back on my word. And most of all, I hate failing and going back on my word publicly. And if I started this photo challenge, I couldn't get lazy or I would end up doing just that.



So far, it hasn't been too difficult, yeah I posted the first few real close to the deadline and all but I managed it. No where in all this contemplation did I ever even consider that it would not be laziness but sad difficult things that would be what make this a "challenge". Well, that's exactly what has happened. I feel so drained but that's life and I've decided I'm not going to let it stop me from being who I am and doing the things I'm passionate about. Sometimes you've just gotta set aside 10 minutes to recharge, so you can pick yourself up and get through the day.


So all of this was to preface the photo of the day.
This photo was inspired by my own little recharge session this morning.




There aren't really any other photos from the day worthy of posting here.
Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment