Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 017

When I was driving home from work today I realized that I forgot to take my photo of the day this morning and I had NO clue what I was going to take it of. I was on the phone with the boyfriend, ranting about how dumb I felt for forgetting, and then it hit me. I spend the majority of my time at home in the basement, where my room, my office space and my art/craft area are, why not use that as my subject today. So I looked around and saw all the materials I needed. I may make a short series of similar images that use different type of craft and art supplies. So watch out, tomorrow's photo of the day just might follow the same theme. :-) Its no the best photo I've taken but its the best one I got this evening so here it is:



Don't forget about the esty sale I mentioned in my post earlier. I'm getting ready to go get  some dinner and then watch a few episodes of 24 (season 2) with my friends. Have a good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment