Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 016

So today was a crazy day, but I still managed to get a photo in. I spent the majority of the day sitting in the E.R. with my mom because she had quite the 'adverse reaction' to an IV treatment she got for osteoporosis on Friday. When I was getting home and the light was fading I briefly thought about posting this info and saying that it impeeded my ability to get a photo of the day, but I felt too guilty for taking that cop-out, so I grabbed my camera and shot the first thing I saw outside. So here is the photo of the day:




Some time in the next few days there will be a non-"Photo Month Challenge" post here on the blog. That idea just about blows your mind doesn't it? :-) I know, mine too. I haven't really posted anything here that wasn't a photo of the day post since I started the challenge, and the main reason for that is I have spent so much time on photo of the day and the rest of it sorting and editing away at the photos from the Mandy + Joe photo shoot on 11/21. I have now seperated all the pictures into 3 categories: trash the dress, Christmas Card, and Post-Wedding. I've begun to sift through the photos in each section and label them either: Definitely, Maybe, or No. I haven't finished that process by any means but I have shifted my focus to the Christmas Card set and have edited about 2/3 of the Definitely's. I'll go back after I finish all the definitelys and check out the maybe's. After that I will be dedicating my time to the TTD set. I've been busy busy busy. Sometimes I wish that I only worked at the nursing home part time so that I could dedicate more time to photography related things.

On another note...My D3000 has been purchased! I won't get to use it until Christmas, because its being given to me as a Christmas present, but just knowing that it has been purchased and in a mere 3.5 weeks, it will be all mine, is FAB-U-LOUS!

Now for one last thing:
I received a few messages that the comment section of the blog hadn't been working and so I took the opportunity to change the look of the page and fix the glitch. I hope you like the face-lift. :-) Have a great night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the new "face lift." Your blog looks great!!!

Post a Comment