Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Photo challenge Day 005

So I think this has been the most difficult day to choose a picture so far. I focused on one thing, I had an idea of what I wanted and I only took pictures of that. Usually I have one good image of this, maybe 3 good images of that and then maybe one other random one I like, and so I just choose the best out of them, and then post the #2 and #3 spots in a separate post. Today I looked at the photographs and I liked SO many of them, so I edited 3, like normal and then I was stuck. I had no idea which one was the best. So after staring at my computer screen for 30 minutes continuously flipping thru the 3 images, a Photo of the day has been selected. I am in no way sure that I have selected the right one for photo of the day, so I will post the other two right under and call it a 3 way tie. :-) YAY! To indecision!










Enjoy! I feel a bit proud of myself today, I managed to post my photo of the day before 7:00 pm. That is like some kind of a record. Hopefully it'll become a pattern. Do me a favor and post a comment letting me know which one is your favorite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment